Once a portfolio is created, it needs to be populated. A portfolio consists of the following areas:
- Artifact Area
- Permission Area: Where students define who can see the portfolio.
- Files Area: Uploaded Files
- Photos Area: Uploaded Photos
An artifact is a select piece of work a student wants to share. This work can be reviewed and counted towards their journey in the Student Success framework.
To create and add an artifact:
- Click "Create Artifact"
- Provide Name
- Select if it's a Student Success Artifact
- Provide the evidence (the work)
What's the difference between a Student Success Artifact and a Standard Artifact?
Student Success uses the framework (ie badges and skills) defined by the school. They will be reviewed by a staff mentor.
If the artifact is used for Student Success, complete the additional fields:
- Career Field
- Status (ready for review when ready)