Student Success Badges are the highest level competencies you want your students to exhibit throughout their K12 experience. For example, a community may want their students to demonstrate traits like Creative Problem Solver or Confident Communicator. These high-level traits are considered badges in Abre.
Note: This article describes how to create the badges in Abre. Prior to creating the badges, a school will want to go through the process of identifying these high-level competencies.
To Create a Badge
- Click on the Students App
- Click on the Student Success button
- Click the the plus icon
- Add name, description, and badge image
- Add skills associated with the badge
- Plan, plan, plan.
- Use a program like Canva to develop your badge images. Or engage students!