Abre's Curriculum App allows districts to build and share impactful standards-aligned course materials.
Courses at a Teacher's Fingertips
Teachers see only their courses in Abre. No more searching for your materials among dozens of similar courses
- My Courses: Teachers see only courses they selected but can add a course to their view with just a few clicks
- Beyond Student Learning: Courses can also include professional development materials to support continued practitioner learning
A listing of my courses in Abre Curriculum
Feature Rich Curriculum Maps
Abre's Curriculum builder allows districts to create a wide variety of course materials.
- Standard Aligned: All topics within a course can be directly mapped to a state or national standard bank
- Stay on Track: Curriculum lets instructors know where they should be throughout the school year
- Add What You Have: Curriculum does not require you to recreate materials you already have. Include links and Google Drive files directly within a topic
- Use Your District Language: Abre supports the use of custom labels within a course so you don't have to educate your staff with new lingo.