Abre staff users can add any course created within their district.
Adding a Course to "My Courses"
- Navigate to the Curriculum App. By default, you will see the "My Courses" tab
- Navigate to the "All Courses" tab
- Search for the course you would like to add using a part or all of the course title. If you would like, you can also navigate by page. Courses are presented in alphabetical order.
- For the course you want to add, click on the vertical three-dot icon located to the right of the "Level" column
- Select "Add to My Courses"
- When you return to the "My Courses" tab, the course will appear along with the others you have previously added
Previously Added Courses
When viewing courses via the "All Courses" tab, any course you have already added will not display a vertical three-dot icon