Behavior responses within a behavior incident that have been completed automatically accomplishes several elements within the behavior workflow.
Required Abre Permission
To verify if a response has been completed, you need to have either Abre's "Behavior Administrator" or "Behavior Verification Monitor" permission enabled.
What Does Marking a Response as Completed Do Within Behavior?
- Moves the incident to the "Closed" tab for administrators and teachers.
- It automatically sends an e-mail to the staff member who submitted the incident.
- Allows family members and staff members access to the incident within a student's profile.
How to Verify a Referral
- Locate the behavior incident in need of verification
- Search by student last name or ID
- Filter by date range
- Scroll through their verification queue
- Navigate to the responses table located below the incident description
- To mark a behavior as "Completed," click on the empty checkbox
- Repeat this process for each assigned response
- Select "Save" to verify the behavior is completed.