The status a student plan is very important and impacts how the plan will be displayed across Abre.
If the student's plan is marked "Draft" or "Incomplete", it means that the teacher or administrator is still editing the plan. While teachers and family members can see there is a plan assigned to the student, they will not be able to click and view the plan.
The status of the plan must be changed to "Complete" in order for teachers and family members to view the plan.
Change a Plan's Status
- Navigate to Plans
- Select "View Plans" under Students
- Search for the student whose plan you want to edit
- Select the plan you want to adjust
- Once in that plan, locate the "Draft/Complete" dropdown option under the student picture and name.
- After selecting, "Complete", your page will refresh and the plan will now be marked as complete.
Student Plan Status Choices
A student plan can have two statuses:
Marking As Draft (Incomplete)
- Selecting this action signifies can still be edited or changed by teachers or administrators. This action makes the plan un-viewable by teachers and family members of that student (via Students). In the student baseball card, family members and teachers won't be able to view the plan.
Marking as Complete
- Selecting this action signifies the plan is complete and finished. Teachers and family members will be able to view the plan assigned to their student.