Redemption codes serve a variety of purposes in Abre. You can give redemption codes to your staff for attending professional development outside of the district, traditional weekly staff meetings, and other professional development and/or service-learning experiences outside of using Abre's Learn App.
Required Abre Permission
In order to create a redemption code in Abre, you must have the "Learn Administrator" permission enabled. Your local Abre Administrator can adjust your permissions in Directory.
How to create a Redemption Code in Abre
- From the homepage, select the menu on the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
- Next, navigate to Learn
- Next, select the Settings tab listed on the top of your screen.
- You should now see the current Redemption Codes created for your district.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your redemption codes list and select the Add Redemption Code icon
- Next, the Redemption Code Modal window will appear. Here, you can fill in the following information: Title, Code, Limit, and Points
- Select Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.