When adding questions to an assessment, you can filter results by learning standard(s).
Filtering by Standard
- Click on the assessment you want to build
- Click Find Items
- Select the bank you want to add questions from by clicking on the bank's name. This will display your options.
- Click on the “Filter” icon to open the Standard Picker
- The Authority Dropdown is where you can select the high-level organizations responsible for the production of Standards.
- Choose the Publication and Subject dropdown options that match the standards you want to filter your question back by.
- Click Next to filter down your Standard Set by Grade Level
- Select the Grade level standards you want to filter by. Selecting a Grade Level will automatically display the Standards domains or categories for your selected grade.
- Choose the Domain of the grade-level standards you wish to filter by. Selecting a domain will automatically display the associated sub-domains.
- Choose the Sub-domain of the grade-level standards you wish to filter by. Selecting a Sub-domain will automatically display the associated standards for you to select.
- Select the standard you want to filter questions by.
- Click Done to display questions tied aligned to that standard. Click the X that appears next to the standard to remove the filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.