Can’t find a question that fits your current unit in either your local or third-party bank? No worries! Abre’s Assessment tool gives you the freedom to create questions for any subject with just a few clicks.
Creating a Question Item
- Navigate to the assessment you want to add questions to
- Click on the Create Item button
- You have now created a new question/item. Click on the "+" icon to open the “Question Builder”.
- Once in the “Question Builder” Clicking on the side navigation menu will display new question types for you to create.
- Hover over, then click on a question type to start building a question in that style.
- Our tool preloads elements into each question type so you can see how its structure works right away.
- Replace the preloaded elements, i.e. questions and answers with your own.
- Click Save to close the “Question Builder”. You will see a confirmation message of “Item successfully added to the Activity“
- We strongly suggest adding a title to your question. Doing so replaces a hard to decipher alphanumeric question ID with easy to read text.
- Click Back to return to the assessment main page