Partners can take student attendance in their respective programs. This is a central data point for not just the partner, but the school as well. Attendance data helps partners and schools understand:
- Time spent with a program
- Efficacy of the program
- Popularity of programs
Required Abre Permission
In order to Take Attendance, you do not need to have special permissions enabled. Attendance can be recorded by both Program Admins and Volunteers.
Taking Program Attendance
- Login and Navigate to Partners
- Find the Partner Organization for which you are a Member, click View Programs and then click on the Program
- Click on the Students Tab
- Click View Attendance
- Find Student for which you want to record attendance, choose the time from the drop down.