Each Partner Program can have students added to its roster. This gives partners the ability to:
- Take attendance for students participating in the program
- Gain additional information about the student (assuming the guardian has granted permission)
Required Abre Permission
All partners can add students to a program.
How to Add a Student to a Program
- Login and Navigate to Partners
- Find the Partner Organization for which you are a Member, click View Programs
- Click on the Program for which you want to add a student
- Click on the Students tab
- From within the Students tab, click on the + button in the lower right hand corner to search and add a student to the Program.
- Search for Students using last name or Student ID. Search is predictive, as you begin typing you will see students populating based on your search parameters.
- When you locate the student to add to your program click the + button to the right of the student information to add the student to the Program.