There may be times when you need to mark an activity as "Excused" or "Missing" for a student. For example, a student might be absent and they do not need to make up the assignment.
How to Mark an Activity as Excused or Missing:
- Go to Class
- Select the Class that contains the activity
- Select the "Activities" tab
- Click on the Activity name, then select "View Activity"
- Select the "Student Work" tab
- Underneath the "Score" column, there is a dropdown field which will allow you to select the options of "Excused" or "Missing"
- Once selected, this will autosave.
Please sign in to leave a comment.