Staff plans can be used in a variety of ways- such as an Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) or a Staff Improvement Plan. Abre allows administrators the ability to assign and manage personal plans assigned to individual staff. Administrators can also view “Completed” staff plans and modify those that are in “Draft” status.
In order to assign and manage staff plans, you must have System Administrator or Plans Administrator for Staff permission enabled. Your local Abre Administrator can adjust your permissions in People.
How to Assign and Manage Staff Plans
- Navigate to Plans
- Select "View Plans" under Staff Plans
- Select or search for a staff member that you wish to assign a plan to
- Select the "+" icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- From the "Choose a Plan Template" dropdown, find the Staff Plan to assign and select Create.
- Simply select the plan to edit.