There may be a need to delete learn points earned (either through an Abre Learn Course or Redemption Code) from a particular staff member's Learn Profile. By deleting the points, this staff member no longer has credit for those points.
Required Abre Permission
In order to delete learn points from a staff profile, you must have the "Plans Administrator for Staff" permission enabled. Your local Abre Administrator can adjust your permissions in Directory.
How to Delete Learn Points from a Staff Profile
- Navigate to Plans
- Select "View Plans" under Staff Plans
- Search for and find the staff member in which you wish to delete learn points. You can search by last name or staff ID.
- Next, select See Points Breakdown on the staff member's plan page.
- Find the Title of the Learn activity you wish to delete the points from.
- Select the Trash Can icon to delete the points and activity credit from the staff member.
Note: Once deleted, the staff member's points cannot be restored.