From a teacher's perspective, a behavior referral can be submitted in minutes.
How To Submit a Behavior Referral
- Navigate to Behavior
- Select the "+" in the bottom right-hand corner
- Next, find a student to add to this behavior incident by typing in their first name, last name, or student ID.
- Select the "+" to the right of the student's information to connect them to the incident
- Next, select between making your new referral a "Personal" or "Office" Referral
- Complete the relevant information
Describe the Incident For Guardians and Administrators
- Enter a description of events that will be viewable by guardians with Abre access and included on printed Summary PDF reports (which are generated by your administrators).
- Add additional notes and context about the incident that you'd like administrators to see.
- Select "Save".
- This will save to a student's profile and if an "Office" referral automatically notifies your Behavior Administrator of the incident.
Once a teacher saves a behavior incident only a Behavior Administrator can change the description or other information within a referral.