Family Members making payments via Abre Payments are now presented with the option to align a payment to a specific student (Requires Student Token Redemption).
- When accessing a payment transaction URL, on the Payee Information page, Family Member users will see a toggle displayed under ‘Beneficiary Information’: ‘I am making this payment on behalf of a student’.
- Upon enabling the check-box toggle, a drop down menu will appear that displays the name of all students that the family member has redeemed student tokens for.
- After entering the basic Payee information, and selecting the Student Beneficiary, the user will click ‘Proceed to Payment’ and complete the payment process.
- On the Payment Method page, a message will be rendered that shows who the payment is being made on behalf of:
- Completing the payment transaction will generate the receipt page and email confirmation message that will also detail the student who was the beneficiary of the payment.
- The ‘Transaction’ tab within each Payment created within Abre Payments now includes an additional column detailing the ‘Beneficiary Name’. The Beneficiary Name is a searchable parameter as is the StudentID.
- The information regarding Student Beneficiary Payments can now be found within the Student360 as well under the ‘Payments’ tab.